Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dijemput Tuhan

When I was in Standard One back in Sungei Besi, I remember there was this one time a girl from my class was called by a teacher to the office. She received the devastating news that her father has passed away. Being so very young, I remember thinking this is such an uncomputable news. How do you face with the lost of one's parent?

Also when I was young whenever I read or heard of those around me losing their parents or grandparents, I keep thinking that I am so lucky that it wasn't my mother, or my grandparents. Back then I thought God have a score running, and because Alin had lost her father very early, lets not take any of her loved ones just yet. Of course God do not work that way. Now that I'm wiser I know that.

My cousins lost their mother yesterday.

This is very devastating, and its gonna be really hard for them. I don't know if I can do very much but I know I will be praying that they'll be strong and can face this great test God bestowed upon them.

Al-Fatihah for Cik Yati.

2 comments:

Lina... said...

simple and well said..i'm sure be missing her during Hari Raya cause she is always there to teach me..al-fatihah..

Fadzlin said...

We will all miss her. Its hard to imagine we are never going to see her again.