Sunday, June 10, 2007

It's the Annual 'Kuiz yang Banyak' Entry Again!

I'd like to blog more about football but Achik said she's boycotting my blog until I write about something else. So, here goes! The Annual 'Kuiz yang Banyak' entry. Technically it should be posted around September like last year. Tapi, suka hati sayalah.



Your Birthdate: December 14



You work well with others. That is, you're good at getting them to do work for you.

It's true that you get by on your charm. But so what? You make people happy!

You're dynamic, clever, and funny. And people like to have you around.

But you're so restless, they better not expect you to stay around for long.



Your strength: Your superstar charisma



Your weakness: Commitment means nothing to you



Your power color: Fuchsia



Your power symbol: Diamond



Your power month: May


Hmm.. Nadiah said I totally can persuade others on/for something. Pandai merengek. I'm charming alright!
My power month is May?? If it is so why my channeling of power to Liverpool on CL Final failed? Huh? Huh?



You Are 60% Bipolar



You're a bit moody, and at times, your moods can be a bit extreme.

It's up to you to decide if you're simply dramatic... or slightly bipolar.


Yup. slightly bipolar. Of course. Short attention span, ADD and all that.



You Are 15% Left Brained, 85% Right Brained



The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.

Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.

If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.

Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.



The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.

Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.

If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.

Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.


Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports. 2 1/2 out of 3. Not bad. Half for day dreaming. Eceh..



You Are a Lazy Cook



Technically, you're a cook... in that you do cook the occasional frozen burrito in the microwave.

Get a little adventurous. Sprinkle some fresh cheese on that frozen pizza next time!


Heh. heh. No. comment.



You Are 20% Abnormal



You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.



You are at low risk for having a borderline personality. It is unlikely that you are a chaotic mess.



You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.



You are at low risk for having a social phobia. It is unlikely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.



You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.


Of course I don't have OCD. I'm mildly opposite OCD.


Hmmm. This is me being lazy again. I want to blog about the kenduri in my house, about the absolutely delightful occasion of nenek and MakChah and family's visit to my house. I want to blog in Malay. Yet I'm being lazy. But apparently I'm going to Pn Ainon Mohd's seminar this Saturday with my mom. Perhaps I'll be motivated to write anything other than nonsense then.

No comments: