Thursday, April 01, 2010

@--}----


I think I am too sarcastic/cynic now for chat room chatting. I can say I had my fill back in 1997/1998, when this house first subscribed to the internet. Back then I remember spending hours in front of the PC, chatting to strangers at channel #kampung in mIRC. Those were the days.

I think back then people were more sincere to get to know others on the net. The ability to communicate with someone only through a medium of PC and modem was so noble that people just be themselves. And they were a lot funnier back then too.

I went into a chat room today, and seconds after I logged in, I was bombarded with messages, mostly from perverts (ewww) asking for 'bicara romantik' (double, triple, major EWWWW). And the a/s/l question immediately after saying 'hi' now just annoy me. And most of them seems to be 25/male/kl too. Yeah right.

Where have all the decent guys in chat rooms went? Achik, I think you got the last one.

6 comments:

Haizir said...

"hye....."
Dia punya panjang noktah tu dah cukup menceritakan betapa gatal orang tu. Orang decent rasanya dah pupus di chat room. Kalau nak cari, rasanya ada di program macam kuliah syeikh hakim murad tu.

Fadzlin said...

Hahaha betullah dari "hye" nya dah boleh dilihat.

Pergi ke kuliah nak dapatkan ilmu, karang tersalah niat pulak tak bagus. Hehe.

Hussin said...

Lin,
What are you doing up so late at night? (or was it so early in the morning?).

I've never got myself into the chat rooms though I've heard so much about it. Maybe I should go in and introduce myself as a 25 year old male (just like I thought I still am) and then see how I "perform".

But as far as "niat" is concerned there is nothing wrong with having more than one niat for one activity. In fact that is what we should do. Allah's pahala is not a finite item. In fact a Tabung Haji ustaz once told our jemaah that when we go to Mekah to perform our haj we should niat to perform our haj, perform umrah, menziarah Nabi, mengikut sunnah Nabi, beribadat di masjid besar Islam dan lain-lain.

Whatever it just just do things with your eyes open

Fadzlin said...

Pak Long,

I was typing up this entry. If I waited until the next day then I won't do it.

Thank you for clarifying on "niat". It certainly makes a lot of sense. And I'll keep your advice with me always.

p/s: I bet you'll be a hit in the chat rooms. But don't tell Mak Long I said so.

azizah said...

"Kalau nak cari, rasanya ada di program macam kuliah syeikh hakim murad tu"

Camne tu Lin? Hehehehehe....

Fadzlin said...

Hahaha cobaaan....