Saturday, August 12, 2006

Happy List Part 1

  1. Rainy nights
  2. Full moon
  3. Rainbow sightings
  4. Cute babies, cute toddlers, happy kids
  5. Good books
  6. Watching movies
  7. Watching movies at cinema (another thing entirely)
  8. The night before Raya
  9. Saturday nights
  10. Saturday nights before the beginning of semester breaks (also another thing)
  11. Good songs
  12. Beaches, the first sighting of it
  13. Conversations over dinner
  14. Phone conversations with aunts
  15. Balik kampung
  16. Surrounded by my brothers, listening to their quarrels
  17. Cheezy Wedges KFC
  18. Mails from some'one'
  19. Taking pictures
  20. Having my picture taken
  21. The Day of my birthday every years
  22. Beautiful scenery
  23. Night outings, love watching street lamps, buildings' lights
  24. Good sitcoms, (Friends, Scrubs, etc)
  25. Winning a match, be it Tic Tac Toe, Domino or Congkak (if only I can win chess games)
  26. Starry nights
  27. Libraries
  28. New testimonials
  29. Old testimonials
  30. Missed calls from friends (you're being missed!)
  31. Good academic results
  32. Loan masuk
  33. The color blue (although people say it's a melancholy color, for me it makes me happy)
  34. Making other people happy
  35. Being appreciated
  36. Good jokes
  37. Singing
  38. Dancing
  39. New books
  40. New clothes, new shoes, new tudungs.. you see the pattern..
  41. Secret Recipe's cheese cakes
  42. Seeing my atuk and nenek happy
  43. Seeing my mom happy
  44. Seeing my family happy
  45. Dapat duit raya (coz it's becoming reallyyy rare)
  46. Talking with Pak Busu about philosophy, religion, sport, Zidane, everything under the sun
  47. England winning (football matches)
  48. Liverpool winning
  49. New blog template
  50. Manga! Love them to death
  51. When my favorite manga series is updated by it's scanlation group
  52. Cancelled classes (tak patut betul..)
  53. Cancelled quizzes/tests (pun tak patut..)
  54. When it's time to sleep.. ZzzzZZzz..
  55. People smiling
  56. Strawberry cecah cokelat (Hahaha...)
  57. Naik buaian
  58. Kesyukuran atas nikmat
  59. Ketenangan hati
  60. Keredhaan ALLAH (dan ini yang paling utama)

There's many more to come.. that's why this is only Part 1.. When I know what more to put I'll do Part 2. If not, then I'm lazy, because being lazy also sometimes makes me happy. You may ask what bring this? Why the list? Well.. you may ask.. I may not necessarily answer.. But, you can say it's because I know people who find it hard to be happy. Just happy, without any 'buts'. From the list, happiness for me can come from simple things. How about stop, and take a look around. There are many things that can bring pleasures.

Janganlah kerana kerisauan masa depan, kebahagian masa kini dikorbankan...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ade byk yg same ngan aku.....
tp paling xsame strawberry cecah cokelat---iza

Anonymous said...

good entry; one technique of psychotherapy...u almost there...

Anonymous said...

ha....talking with Pak Busu aje? takde talking with kakak Pak Busu tu??? Ni nak marah ni... tak de lah.. acah aje
Wah, tak sangka Faeen seorang yang berjiwa besar! Cuba Faeen terapkan nilai2 tu kepada si Nad, agar dia nampak kekuatan dirinya, hargai nikmat yang ada di sekelilingnya. InsyaAllah, Nad boleh!.. Kuatkan semangat

Fadzlin said...

Anonymous 1 : Psychoteraphy ek..? Counting my blessings jugak..

Anonymous 2 : Talking with my 2 marvelous aunts jugak! On the phone pun bleh cakap best2.. dengan pak busu cakap dkt phone tak berapa best, kena face 2 face.. Haha.. jangan marah pak busu..

Anonymous said...

Panjangnya list! Tak tercapai akalku.

Fadzlin said...

Pak Busu : Panjangnya kebahagiaan...